Via Cuccagna 2, 20135 Milano, Italy
12th—14th April 2023 (By invitation)
23 Welbeck Street, London W1G 8DZ
14th–18th November 2022: Invited guests only
19th–25th November 2022: Ticketed entry
- Light Work, FX 330
- Collected Light, arc Issue 131
- Collected Light: An Experience in Storytelling with Light, designing lighting (dl) magazine, DEC 2022
- A review of COLLECTED LIGHT, London 2022, The Light Review, 18 Nov 22
- 12 of the most exciting new art exhibitions in London to see this winter, The Glossary, 9 Nov 2022
- HAPPENINGS IN MARYLEBONE, MARYLEBONE JOURNAL, ISSUE NO.97
- Introducing the Artists Who Are Part of Collected Light, design lighting, Oct 11, 2022
Collected Light Exhibitions comprise artworks created by different female artists, curated by Light Collective and displayed at boutique gallery, SoShiro in London and Cascina Cuccagna in Milan, with the support of formalighting.
This intimate exhibition features a range of mediums, from neon to projection and created between 2019 and 2022. Experience works from Kate McMillan (UK/AU), Karolina Halatek (PL), Jacqueline Hen (DE), Tamar Frank (NL), Lauren Baker (UK) and Chila Kumari Burman Singh (UK) and two new pieces, one from Liz West (UK) and one from Kate Hush (USA).
Collected Light is part of the Women In Lighting project and the start of the creation of a permanent collection made up solely of women light artists. After London, the exhibition will tour to other cities with the addition of more women light artists.